Last Updated: 08th October 2023
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small data files stored on your browser or device that allow us to remember and collect information about how you navigate our website.
Types of Cookies We Use
- Session Cookies: Temporary cookies that are deleted when you close your browser.
- Persistent Cookies: These remain stored on your computer until deleted or until they reach their expiration date.
- Third-Party Cookies: Cookies set by third parties we may be using to provide additional services.
- Improve the functionality and performance of our website
- Analyze user engagement and effectiveness of our services
- Provide features such as social sharing widgets
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer.
Changes to This Policy
If you have questions about this policy, you can contact us at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Shams Media City, UAE